Refining Professional & Personal Dynamics
From Awareness to Vision
Learn to refine your professional and personal dynamics! During this one-day workshop we will be combining dynamic body work, reflection, expressive group exercises and creative visualizations. Become aware of the rapidly changing world around you, find a sense of purpose. And define your personal and professional vision!
Today’s society is characterised by rapid personal, social and environmental chances that impose continuous challenges to individuals, families and organisations. In this workshop we will provide you with valuable tools to refine both your professional and personal dynamics so that you can master these challenges. We will help you develop greater awareness of yourself and the World around you. To create a vision and maintain a powerful sense of purpose.
- Integrative physical practice – dynamic group meditation
- Introducing key theoretical concepts
- Creating a Vision
- Meditation / reflection
- Refining the Vision
Something for me?
This workshop is suitable for anyone who wants to improve their personal and professional lives by means of developing their connection with themselves and the World around them.
- Are you stuck in a job you don´t like and want something better?
- Are you struggling at work as you don´t seem to connect with your colleagues or organisation?
- Are you puzzled about what is your purpose?
- Do you want to start your own business but not sure what it should be?
- Are you unsure whether someone is a good business partner for you?
- Are you unsure about how to interpret what is happening around you?
- Do you feel that you are changing but you don´t know how or why?
Yes, this workshop is probably for you!
Note: This workshop is for people with a normal state of physical and mental health. If you have any health issue please inform the organizers in advance so that we can discuss your condition and assess the extent to which this workshop is suitable for you. Thank you.